IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

martes, enero 15, 2008

arabesque: anna conda + feist remix.



I promise I'll return with real posts in the near future. I'm not a business man, I'm a BUSY-ness man.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
dl: FEIST f/ ARABESQUE - My Moo
n, My Man (Boys Noize/Arabesque remix) (YSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- buy it - site it - space it -

EDIT: Okay, okay...not quite a "remix" so much as adding a rap towards the end. Pardon my lazy ass blogging. I come from the era when Missy Elliott adding a rap to something was considered a "remix". However, peeps in the comments are right-- Boys Noize should be given credit for this remix.

Etiquetas: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

I wouldnt call that a remix, apart from the end bit.

1/15/2008 7:54 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

yeah dude, this totally takes right off of the Boys Noize remix, with like 30 seconds of rapping at the end, not a very good remix

1/15/2008 11:18 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home