IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

miércoles, noviembre 28, 2007

his & her vanities: moving forward.

---------------------------------------------------------------
A while back, I went into total stalker-mode with the artists on indie-label Science of Sound. Okay, so I didn't actually stalk them, but I was totally in love after hearing Sleeping In The Aviary and She Is So Beautiful/She Is So Blonde. Mi amor led me to getting my ears on some of the labelmates, namely His & Her Vanities.

After much contemplation in my cubicle, I've come to the conclusion that "Moving Forward" is the shit...three years too late. This tune is off of the band's 2004 album A Thought Process, and luckily it still sounds good. Speaking of luck, the band is in the studio working on their third album. It ain't no secret that I look forward to hearing it.

Etiquetas: , , , , ,