IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

jueves, noviembre 15, 2007

she said she liked kurt cobain and montell occasionally.

Now usually I don't do this but uh...I've felt the need to write a little bit about my life and adventures in NYC. It totally has to do with music. I swear.

A few days ago, I was on the subway and I noticed this man staring at me. I know, right? He was totally gay for me! Or so I thought...As he gets up at the Union Square stop, I am 100% convinced that he is going to hit on me. He leans forward in my direction, squints, and says:
"Dude, you look so much like Kurt Cobain that it's SICK. I was trying to figure out the whole ride why you looked so familiar. That's some crazy shit."
I don't know what the hell he was talking about. Dude was totally dumb. Or maybe just happy?

Here we are now!

I took this photo as a demonstration of what that man was seeing. I clearly am not smiling because the only people who smile on the subway are drunk white girls and probably Bob, the Enzyte guy.

BTW: The title of this post is totally a reference to this song, which is one of the first cassingles I ever owned. UGGGH!

Etiquetas: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Extenze Testimonials said...

This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

5/19/2012 8:20 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home