IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

lunes, octubre 01, 2007

kill to win: bear gryllz.

KILL TO WIN is the brainchild of two different-colored brothers.

They are from Fre$hlando, FL, which is like Orlando but...uh, fresher. Duh. Their mash-ups and blends range from Peaches vs. Young Dro to Spank Rock vs. Mylo to Chromeo vs. The Pack, and there's certainly nothing wrong with these, but I'm much more impressed by their original production "Bear Gryllz". I am totally doing robo-gyrating dinosaur dances to it as I type. Well, technically I just did a robo-gyrating dinosaur dance before I typed this. In any case, it's that good. Dinosaur good. Why are they not producing for some up-and-coming Florida dance musician or rapper? Or are they? They should be.

Also, "New Spells" is not a track to miss, featuring a sample of Screamin' Jay Hawkins' "I Put A Spell On You". Because you're miiiiine. Okay, so you're totally not, and I don't even want you to be (no offense, yuck). But these MP3s can be yours, and that's what matters.

dl: KILL TO WIN - Bear Gryllz (YSI)
dl: KILL TO WIN - New Spells (YSI)
(DJ duo deliciousness)
- space it - virb it -

Etiquetas: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Sick sick sick! My favorite 2 dudes ever. New Spells is fuckin' hot.

10/01/2007 12:28 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home