IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

domingo, septiembre 23, 2007

rock steady drew: remixes.

ROCK STEADY DREW sent me his mix of Rihanna's "Don't Stop the Music" a few days ago.

I have to confess that I'm really into the gay euro-dancetrash vibe of the original song, so it took a while to get into this. More accurately, it took hearing his remix of M.I.A.'s "Boyz" to really take a moment to listen to everything he had to offer. I realized later that this had been posted on Missingtoof a while back. I then realized that I had even read this post and somehow not listened to the remix at the time. ::shrug:: In any case, this dude somehow took "Summer Nights" from Grease and put it together with Bonde do Role. And it does not sound incredibly stupid. I am amazed by that. Then there's his remix of Fergie's "Glamorous", which I'm slowly realizing that everyone seems to secretly like. I mean, I was in a car with my sister and brother-in-law and he made a mixtape with back-to-back Fergie. I never thought I could ever hear another "Glamorous" remix ever again, and then Rock Steady Drew showed me the way.

dl: RIHANNA - Don't Stop the Music (Rock Steady Drew MJ2 mix) (YSI)
dl: M.I.A. - Boyz (Rock Steady Drew Fight mix) (YSI)

dl: FERGIE - Glamorous (Rock Steady Drew Ghetto Glam mix) (YSI)

dl: BONDE DO ROLE vs. GREASE - Funk Da Summer (Rock Steady Drew Mashup) (YSI)

(a batch of remixes to get your party going)
- site it - space it - hype it -

Etiquetas: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm getting a little obsessed the Bonde do Role vs Grease track. Uh huh.

9/25/2007 12:27 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home