IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

miércoles, octubre 03, 2007

nina martine: en a leke med

NINA MARTINE. Oh shit. Oh shit.

I think I may be in love. I have no idea what she's saying in "en a leke med", but her and producer Zingone have stolen my heart with this jam. Like, my heart popped out of my chest and ran to Europe just to tell them how fucking good this song is. I hope that is a reasonable explanation for how mind-blowing this tune is. Perhaps you just need to listen.

In "Kick It", I totally know what she's saying. It's a very simple tune, with a bit of a UK grime tinge. For some reason this doesn't bother me because Nina isn't a dude with a British accent.* The song is accompanied by the type of video you'd expect, and once you see Zingone and Nina's dance moves, you won't feel so bad about completely dorking out to this. Just make sure you're wearing your Adidas pants...or your dominatrix ensemble?

She should totally be a bigger deal on the internet. Other bloggers take note. Just sayin'

REMOVED AT REQUEST OF ARTIST
(the best shit ever.)
- site it - space it -

* Confession: I have nothing against British peeps, but I'm a bit biased against people with British accents in music. Britain should not invade my ears when I have headphones on. This is an entirely aural preference, and there are certainly exceptions.

Etiquetas: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dj Deadswan said...

You might get excited by this info:
Nina Martine used to be in a duo called Martine & Mirejam - and who is Mirejam? Mirejam is in Fox`n Wolf!

Together, Martine & Mirejam made Norways first, and well... only, electroclash tune, called «Go To The Beat».
Check out a kool remix of it here:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/407644301711a6/

10/07/2007 4:47 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home