IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

martes, noviembre 27, 2007

too $hort: this my one.

d/l: TOO $HORT f/ E-40 - This My One (YSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be honest. I had a soft spot for E-40 ever since he repped the skull & keys on the cover of My Ghetto Report Card. I'm not familiar with even a fraction of his discography, so I probably shouldn't be saying this-- but I find his style of rapping to be entirely irritating. No disrespect to the Bay. I just might not be hyphy enough, you know?

Similarly, it's been difficult for me to listen to new Too $hort songs without comparing them to the good ol' days. You know...when he talked more about his penis. Oh, but did you know that he was one of the only rappers in the industry to collaborate with The Notorious B.I.G., 2Pac, Mac Dre, Ol' Dirty Bastard, and Eazy-E before they died? I didn't. Thanks wikipedia!

BLOGGER NOTE: This time in color! To be honest, I didn't have much to say about this song.

Etiquetas: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Extenze Male Enhancement said...

This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

3/12/2012 1:52 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home