IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

domingo, diciembre 09, 2007

the real heat: come we go.

---------------------------------------------------------------
It baffles me that I've never featured The Real Heat on ITMS. I was first introduced to them through the space, where I quickly declared their song "Stand and Deliver" as a dirty dance tune sent from heaven. And apparently heaven is a place in London? I know, I'm just as surprised as you are!

Their latest tune "Come We Go" is produced by Richard X, the man behind some of the best songs by M.I.A. and Annie. However, the trio generally produce their own songs, including today's bonus track "U Know". Both of these songs give me a mental image of myself at a club, licking the face of anyone who happened to come in my predatory path. Luckily, I don't go to clubs because you can now go to sleep knowing that my saliva will never be all up in your grill.
---------------------------------------------------------------
bonus track: THE REAL HEAT - U Know (YSI)
-----------------------------------------------
- buy it - space it - watch it - flickr it - hype it -
------------------------

Etiquetas: , , , , , ,