IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

jueves, diciembre 13, 2007

les vinyl: ghosts.

d/l: LES VINYL - Ghosts (YSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I have days when my eyes are really sensitive to light to the point that even staring at this computer screen makes me want to hatefuck someone with a pitchfork. Therefore this is going to be a short post. A post about a song that doesn't hurt my head on days like these.

Les Vinyl is from Staten Island. My friend sent me this song and I like it. Maybe you will listen to it and maybe you will like it too. And then maybe you will download some more songs by Les Vinyl on the space, including a cover of "Christmas Time Is Here". The end.
---------------------------------------------------------------
- space it -

Etiquetas: , , ,