IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

jueves, julio 31, 2008

ugk & akon: hard as hell.

COCK!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
dl: UGK f/ AKON - Hard As Hell (Z - YSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my entire high school and college career, I managed to work at least one phallic reference into almost every art history paper I wrote. So when a mainstream hip-hop single about penises pops up in my inbox, I am not going to pass up an opportunity to write about it!

When I first spotted "Hard As Hell" in my inbox, my mind didn't immediately go to a sexual place. Being that this is the first single off of UGK's new album UGK For Life, I assumed that the group would go for something "deeper" after Pimp C's death. It's easy to imagine that a song called "Hard As Hell" could be about, well...life.

But no! It's about penises and cumming on faces. My favorite part is when Akon adlibs "in your eye". This ain't no "International Player's Anthem", but I wouldn't be offended if it were bumping out of car windows for the rest of the summer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- BUY IT - SITE IT - SPACE IT - WIK IT - LAST IT - HYPE IT -

Etiquetas: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dominique (Nikki) Minor said...

btw, hoorah for phallic references. my personal favorite is incorporating alliteration into my essays.

8/05/2008 4:16 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home