IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

miércoles, julio 16, 2008

fonzworth bentley: everybody.

dl: FONZWORTH BENTLEY f/ SA-RA, KANYE WEST, ANDRE 3000 - Everybody (video)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just looked up the new Fonzworth Bentley track that everyone's been blogging their asses off about, and the song has been leaked since nearly over two years ago. I don't know why I feel a need to point that out. I know it was just a shitty radio-rip, but how did everyone not go ape-shit about it back then? My feelings of this song lie somewhere between those of Mixtape Maestro and Idolator. I have a feeling that Fonzworth's album will only be as good as the guests who appear on it, though maybe he'll prove me wrong! ::shrug:: This track is a good start.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONER TRACK: FONZWORTH BENTLEY f/ PIMP C & LIL WAYNE - C.O.L.O.U.R.S. (YSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- SPACE IT - HYPE IT - WIK IT -

Etiquetas: , , , , , , , , ,