IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

jueves, julio 17, 2008

little pictures: owl + owl.

dl: LITTLE PICTURES - Owl + Owl (YSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took me less than thirty seconds to realize that I was in love with Little Pictures. No joke. Shortly after opening their page on the space, I already started typing an e-mail to request to hear their album Owl + Owl. Electro bedroom pop from New Zealand with male/female vocals? "Sign me up!" I said. Though it took less than a day for me to receive the whole album, it sure felt like forever. I was craving these tunes like crackheads crave...um, crack. I was craving these tunes so much that I couldn't even come up with a proper simile to identify my cravings! Now that I have the album perhaps I can try once more, eh?

These tunes are as cute and awesome as...
  • babies falling down and laughing about it.
  • cleaning out your closet and finding a "do you like me?" note from fifth grade (on which someone circled "yes").
  • a panda sneezing.
  • baby lions.
  • children in colored bear-costumes dancing (or not dancing) on a stage.
  • an old couple holding hands.
  • a duckling, turle, and guinea pig helping a puppy open his doggy door so it can take a wee-wee. (BEST SHOW EVAH)
Phew! That's all I got right now. Perhaps you can come up with something better? I know I can't beat the quote on their space---"Little Pictures make me happier then a sweater with 50 penguins on it." Damn that's cute!

An hour or so ago, I started choreographing a dance to the "Owl + Owl" chorus. I should probably mention that I was doing this in the sixteenth floor bathroom of my office building. Someone is going to walk in one day when I do this kind of shit, but my embarrassment will be alleviated by the glory of owning a copy of Owl + Owl. You should own a copy too! You know, just in case you need to alleviate the embarrassment of someone catching you choreographing dances in a public bathroom. Ha...ha? I'm not the only person that happens to, right? Anyone? Anyone?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONER TRACK: LITTLE PICTURES - Tiny Gaps (YSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- BUY IT - SPACE IT - FACE IT - HYPE IT -

Etiquetas: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang said...

Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang
Keyword Kenali Pandeglang
Mohon dukungannya yach....?!
Semangat..semangat..!!
Objek Wisata Pandeglang telah hilangKenali Si Dunia Aneh

10/28/2009 9:05 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Links to this post:

Crear un vínculo

<< Home