IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

lunes, mayo 19, 2008

le corps mince de francoise: pollution.

dl: LE CORPS MINCE DE FRANCOISE - POLLUTION! (YSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Le Corps Mince de Françoise was recently featured on BIGSTEREO. I left a comment stating, "I’m not quite obsessed yet, but I’m extremely intrigued." I may be eating my words soon, much like I'm totally eating up their newest song "POLLUTION!" In fact, I am devouring this shit like some Pringles. I've popped and I just can't stop, and if I could pop-and-lock...I'd make a video of myself doing it to this song and post it on YouTube. I'd proceed to get famous in Helsinki, because that is where Le Corps is from. And if they're not famous there yet, they should be. Mmm...Pringles.

Great minds think alike, as I immediately made the same CSS (Cansei de Ser Sexy) comparison as Travis, perhaps with a little bit of TheDeathSet mixed in. "POLLUTION!" rocks a little bit harder than the peppy vibe of "COOL AND BORED" (listen here), and it's precisely the sort of silly, slightly noisy electro jam that I've been craving. If I don't get a damn dancefloor under my feet right now, people are going to start staring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- SPACE IT - HYPE IT -

Etiquetas: , , , , , , , , , ,