IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

miércoles, abril 30, 2008

joseph arthur: killer's knife.

dl: JOSEPH ARTHUR - Killer's Knife (YSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a point in my life where I wanted to like Joseph Arthur a lot. You know? Enough to list him on crappy social networking sites in the "Favorite Music" section. In fact, I don't even think crappy social networking sites existed back when I wanted to like him. It started when I heard "Honey And The Moon" in American Wedding (shut up, I was like 17 when it came out!). I then scrambled to find some of his other songs, discovering "In The Sun" and hearing it in Saved a year later. Dude must seriously make a buck on the TV/film spots.

But even if most of America is only familiar with Joseph Arthur through episodes of Dawson's Creek, I'd like to inform them that he's not all just romantic heart-tugging acoustic shit. "Killer's Knife" is a release off of Arthur's most recent EP Crazy Rain, one of four that will precede the September 2008 release of his seventh studio album Temporary People. T
here's no need to say it's a bit edgier than the songs previously mentioned, because
I suppose an idiot could figure out that it's not about dreaming up lovers and shores of freedom.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- BUY IT - SITE IT - SPACE IT - HYPE IT - WIK IT -

Etiquetas: , , , ,