IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

lunes, abril 14, 2008

azeda booth: radiohead remix.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like that Holy Fuck remix. After my last post, an internet acquaintance commented back, "The Holy Fuck remix sucks the holy out of my fuck." AMEN to that!

If you're wary of how far behind Dgenetics is from grabbing the crown, let me call your attention to another ITMS!! fave that's in the running-- Azeda Booth. As I write this post, they are just shy of the top ten, and they're only 5923 votes away from taking Holy Fuck holy-fucking down!

In I-promise-this-is-the-last-Radiohead-remix-I-post news, Azeda Booth has just finished recording their first full-length album. It will be released this spring on Absolutely Kosher Records, and it's almost guaranteed to be better than any remix of "Nude" that you've ever heard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- SITE IT - SPACE IT - HYPE IT -

Etiquetas: , , , , , , ,