IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

miércoles, enero 16, 2008

samuel: timbaland remix.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a sucker for the "Woo! Yeah!" sample. My love stems from my pre-puberty days spent shaking to "It Takes Two", but it has expanded to allow me to appreciate such recent jams as Ciara's "Make It Last Forever". If a song includes the "Woo! Yeah!" sample, I will probably listen to it. Feel free to test that theory.

Samuel's latest remix of Timbaland's "that's so 2007" international hit "Way I Are" uses said sample. In fact, it is essentially the basis of this entire remix. It's entirely simple, but I already told you-- I am a sucker for this sample.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- site it - hype it -

Etiquetas: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

yup me to,am a sucker for thw woo yeahs..lol...

1/27/2008 10:30 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home