IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

lunes, enero 26, 2009

little pictures: small voices remix.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't really explain what's so appealing about this remix. I mean, it's not as if there's anything particularly unappealing about it. Musically, it's a little repetitive, resulting in a hypnotic haze that I just can't shake.

So without further ado, I present Small Voices with the Blogger's Choice Award in the Little Pictures remix contest. What does this mean? Bragging rights. And you get to borrow my imaginary best friend Muffy for a day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- BUY IT - SPACE IT - FACE IT - HYPE IT -

Etiquetas: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Can this be downloaded? I'd love to hear it!

1/29/2009 8:09 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home