IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

lunes, enero 12, 2009

siik: single ladies remix.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made the exciting graphic you see above for work a while back, and I've been looking for an excuse to repost it. Thankfully, Mixtape Maestro reminded me that I should never take my eyes off of siik.org, posting an excellent "remix" of "Single Ladies".

I say "remix" since Siik's work leans more towards blend or mash-up. It's all either hit or near-miss, but the good ones make you hear songs in entirely different ways. Placing Sasha up in the club with Talib Kweli gives the song a bit of an Amerie vibe, and I mean that in the most complimentary way.

Don't forget to check out Siik's takes on T-Pain & Brandy. They're also delicioso, even if the woozy Weezy part is cut out of the former.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONER TRACK: Can't Believe It (siik remix) (alt)
BONER TRACK II: I Wanna Be Down (siik remix) (alt)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- SITE IT - SPACE IT - HYPE IT -

Etiquetas: , , , , , , , , , , ,