IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

viernes, enero 16, 2009

fol chen: no wedding cake.

dl: FOL CHEN - No Wedding Cake (alt)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I was jumping for motherfucking joy when I heard Fol Chen's "No Wedding Cake" last month, so you can understand how I felt when I received an mp3 in my inbox today. I motherfucking jumped for joy again. Ten times.

And that was just the beginning. While the video for "The Believers" was totally deep and interesting, it can't hold a damn candlestick in comparison to the "No Wedding Cake" video. All the whack-ass bloggers creaming their panties over that whack-as-fuckin'-ass Fever Ray video need to check themselves. This is the best indie video of 2009 so far.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- SPACE IT - HYPE IT -

Etiquetas: , , , ,