IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

martes, mayo 27, 2008

dj orion: yo majesty remix.

dl: YO MAJESTY - Booty Clap (DJ Orion remix) (YSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following comment was left by DJ Orion on my post about Yo Majesty's "Booty Clap"--"this is my remix, the basement jaxx track is different. holler at your home boy." Oops, oh my! Oodles of love to you DJ Orion, and apologies for the mistake on my part. I guess we'll just have to wait for the Basement Jaxx version, and if waiting means we must keep listening to your version...then I'm not complaining.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONER TRACK: SHUNDA K of YO MAJESTY f/ GHETTO C - Beat It (YSI)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- SITE IT - SPACE IT / SITE IT - SPACE IT - WIK IT - HYPE IT -

Etiquetas: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Richie said...

I just found this today, this is a ridiculously good remix, thanks!


alorsvraiment.blogspot.com

8/01/2008 2:41 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home