IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

viernes, junio 29, 2007

lovelife: br8ke free.

LOVELIFE is probably my favorite electro-instrumental musician.

Perhaps this is because I'm entirely ignorant of the genre as a whole. Perhaps he's just awesome. Either way, I like to have his music in my ears. I swore I had brought him up on this blog before, but I can't find a post.

I first fell in love with his tunes over a year ago, thanks to the all-around party jam "Spring Break, No Rules". I lacked the bloggitude back then to realize that the rest of his tunes were inc
redibly delicious...and that he wasn't an entire band. Basically he's a dude who makes music when he's not at school. I don't know how the music winds up being so good, but it does. Between him and T-Pain, I think I'm starting to really love Tallahassee. I like love! I like life! I like Lovelife. The end.

d/l: LOVELIFE- Br8ke Free (YSI)
d/l: LOVELIFE- Spring Break, No Rules (YSI)
d/l: LOVELIFE- Hi Dee (YSI)
(fun electro tunes)
- space it -

WEBBYVANDERQUACKIN': This blog will be better once I get back from vacation. Promise?

Etiquetas: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey said...

<3

- Jeff (aka Lovelife)

3/02/2011 8:40 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home