IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

jueves, marzo 20, 2008

lunchbox: mtv's next, jdate style.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now usually I don't do this, but uh...this spoof of MTV's Next was just too spot on, including ridiculous dialogue, a nice take on Next's camerawork, and a very embarrassingly accurate "MTV-ish" soundtrack. The twist? It's JDate style. Brought to you by Wesleyan University's sketch comedy group Lunchbox.

This video features...
  • Timbaland f/ Keri Hilson - Way I Are
  • Fergie f/ Ludacris - Glamorous
  • Justin Timberlake f/ T.I. - My Love
  • Beyonce - Naughty Girl
  • JoJo - Too Little Too Late
  • OneRepublic - Apologize
  • Rihanna - Shut Up And Drive
In honor of this video, I present to you my favorite Fergie remixes (and thereby promise you another post today).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Etiquetas: , , , , , , , , , , , ,