IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

domingo, mayo 20, 2007

pink nasty: groove 'n grind (b-side version).

PINK NASTY has been on my radar for a while now.

I've been following her work since the release of Mule School but not in a stalkerish kind of way. "Groove 'N Grind" showed up as a demo on her site or the space a while back. Little did we know that she was hiding a remastered Mold the Gold b-side version! But now we know. She was hiding it.

It is no longer hidden. "Groove 'N Grind" is now available for download on the space. Ms. Nasty describes it as a song about "sorority girls gone wild in boston during summer school..."

I once interviewed Pink Nasty and she said this--- "Mold the Gold is the shit. I remember the liner notes of Tevin Campbell's I'm Ready LP where he says his album is the shit and that stayed with me and I feel like Tevin right now. I believe if it isn't the Thriller of the indie pop singer songwriter set, then it will certainly be the I'm Ready." That quote stuck with me, and I can't help but wonder why a song this good didn't make it onto Mold the Gold.

d/l: PINK NASTY- Groove 'N Grind (remastered b-side version) (YSI)
(indie-pop b-side)
- buy it - site it - space it - hype it -

BLOGWATCH: The Music Slut posts on the new Spoon video. Kevipod Music has the new single by American Idol's Katharine McPhee, produced by Timbaland protege Danja. Itz Fresh brings us a new song from Lauryn Hill.

Etiquetas: , , , , ,