IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

lunes, junio 05, 2006

jesse dangerously: i ain't no halifax girl.

Jesse Dangerously's music and I discovered one another by sheer coincidence. Some might call it destiny. While browsing the Rappers Delight Club page on the space, I happened to glance at a comment left by Jesse's girlfriend stating, "My boyfriend is a rapper in Halifax and he has played you guys on the radio a few times." My curiosity got the best of me (considering I have friends hiking in Nova Scotia as we speak), so I decided to check out her man's page.

WHOA! This guy actually had some amazing beats...and his flow ain't too shabby either. Upon first listening of Jesse Dangerously, I wanted to describe him as "the product of Jurassic 5 and The Fresh Prince having a baby together". Later, I realized that this made no sense because no vaginas are included in the equation. It's a fact that you need a vagina to have a baby...Don't believe what you saw in Junior.

In any case, I wasn't that far off. Mr. Dangerously is heavily influenced by The Fresh Prince and the hip-hop era between 1988-1994. In Halifax, he's kind of a big deal on the hip-hop scene. Maybe my friends will run into him at the liquor dome.

DOWNLOAD: JESSE DANGEROUSLY- Outfox'd
DOWNLOAD: JESSE DANGEROUSLY- The Force

BUY albums at website

Etiquetas: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey! I am the girlfriend in question! Thanks for the link and the nice words about my fella.

6/12/2006 2:55 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home