IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

miércoles, marzo 07, 2007

samuel: remix of timbalands "give it to me".

d/l: TIMBALAND f/ MS. FURTADO & J.T.- Give It To Me (Samuel remix) (YSI)
(relatively minimal mix of Timbo's latest single)
- site it - hype it / pre-order it - site it - space it - hype it - wik it -

To be entirely upfront, I was never feeling the original mix of this song. Despite my supposed hiatus, I couldn't resist posting this remix of it after I got word about it from Samuel. I guess I'm just a sucker for supporting artists that I like...and this mix is super-addictive like some Lays potato chip shit. I'll be humming this beat in my sleep.

NOTE: Samuel now enters the IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!! club house.

Etiquetas: , , , , , , , , ,