IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

martes, febrero 20, 2007

eureka gold: for my friends who have no innocence

EUREKA GOLD was shown some love on here a while back.

Since then, "Just North" has risen to the number two spot on my iTunes Top 25 Most Played. It's safe to say that I am addicted and drooling in anticipation of their debut album. I have no idea when this album will be coming out, so I may be drooling for a very long time. In other words, puddles of my saliva will begin to form in honor of Eureka Gold. I will probably have no friends because of this. However, I will still have "Just North".

Speaking of "north", these boys need to come tour up here. Whether it be NYC, New Haven, Boston...I'd be there. Hell, they can play in my bedroom. Wait. Scratch that, didn't mean for that innuendo. Embarrassment. Must...move on...to songs.

download: EUREKA GOLD- Just North (YSI, zshare)
download: EUREKA GOLD- Lovely Lovely (YSI, zshare)
download: EUREKA GOLD- Over Mountain (YSI, zshare)
download: EUREKA GOLD- Peter Oh (YSI, zshare)

--------------- site it --- space it -- hype it -

BLOGGER NOTE: This means that Eureka Gold has joined the It's the MONEY SHOT!! CLUBHOUSE. Congratulations. This is obviously a monumental point in their career.

BLOGWATCH: Fluxblog bangs out a new version of Robyn's "Robotboy" from the UK release of her album. Mad bitches have been posting the new Modest Mouse.

Etiquetas: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Thanks for the cool links. Interesting site. Love the look of it. Bright and cheerful. Just lit up my dull day.
Peep into my blog on friendship greeting cards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and friendly tips.

2/21/2007 2:57 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home