IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

sábado, febrero 03, 2007

the rabbits: saturday.

download: THE RABBITS- Saturday (YSI)
(aborable indie-pop)
- nothing it? -

Two years ago, I got a copy of The Rabbits' album First Try from a friend. I've posted songs by them in the past, and I know for a fact that people are listening to them somewhere. However, I find it impossible to find any information about them. Can someone please enlighten me? If not, can someone just download this song and confirm that it's one minute and forty-seven seconds of pure happiness? My favorite lyric..."You can even eat a pizza! God I really want a pizza!" Now I really want a pizza.

PS: I feel guilty. I absolutely despise Garden State, but the new album by The Shins, Wincing the Night Away, just MAY be changing my life? Fuck you Natalie Portman. And your little Braff too. Hype it.

Etiquetas: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

could you maybe possibly repost this mp3? someone gave me this cd years ago and today for some reason this song has been stuck in my head. i don.t have the cd anymore and like you said... its impossible to find anything about this band.

10/02/2008 6:12 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home