IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

martes, noviembre 14, 2006

marit bergman: too good to not post

MARIT BERGMAN is Swedish, which is essentially all the information you would need to understand why I like her. Swedes just do it better-- Robyn? I'm From Barcelona? Niccokick? Hello Saferide? Fibes, Oh Fibes!? Firefox AK? AK-Momo? Le Sport? El Perro del Mar? I could go on, but there's already an entire blog devoted to this. Well, several of them.

You can call me pretentious for liking it, but that shit is the moneyshot. Oh, and let's not forget The Cardigans...

In any case, Ms. Bergman successfully combined "my love" of Swedes and guilty fascination with "indie" covers of current top 10 pop hits with a piano-driven cover of Justin Timberlake's "My Love". I recognize that I am late in discovering this, but I just had to put it out there for your ears. I have not officially returned to the blogiverse, but fear not child...you have not been abandoned. If I had the option to work on my thesis or engage in a thorough discourse on Snoop Dogg and Jay-Z...the choice would be obvious, but unfortunately the Wesleyan art department doesn't consider blogging to be an artform. Sigh...Someday they will understand.

DOWNLOAD: MARIT BERGMAN- My Love

BLOGWATCH: Related to this, PopTart has the DFA remix of "My Love"...though I can't understand what they have to say about it.

Etiquetas: , , , , ,