IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

viernes, septiembre 05, 2008

poom: very much in love


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its been a long two weeks for me, juggling political coverage for my day job with keeping my sanity in the evening. Throw in updating this here blog all last week and we've got a recipe for exhaustion. I'm sleeping in today but Saturday I'll be out and ready to party. POOM will be my pre-party soundtrack. This is epic Sebastian-Tellier-doing-it-large-with-Ed-Banger kind of stuff that I'd drop early in the club and have fifty people asking me what it was. They've got 20 Myspace friends but a dance video up on Youtube already, so catch this one ground floor and all that. And the bonus jamz for today show a less poppy side, all tense headache house that's brilliant in spite of its distortion and not because of it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
- SPACE IT - LAST IT - HYPE IT -

Etiquetas: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dominique (Nikki) Minor said...

thanks for leaving me some blog love. i did indeed survive gustav --with good music. no power, no a/c, & limit supply of running water for 6 days sucked ass, but i grew up in new orleans, i'm not going to let some silly hurricane get me down.

9/06/2008 10:30 p. m.  
Blogger sandy223 said...

I have to confess that I've been stalking West Philly's up-and-coming electro remixers JAPATTACK! through their blog ATTACKTHAT! They first came to my attention when I heard their remix of "Faggot Snappin".
--------------
Sandy Romeo

Internet marketing

10/04/2008 12:35 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home