IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

domingo, enero 14, 2007

goddamn electric bill: weekend update (part two).

DOWNLOAD: GODDAMN ELECTRIC BILL- Lost in the Zoo (DJ Egadz remix)
(electro-pop, whirling soundtrack music for your life as a movie)
- buy it - site it - space it -

I was lucky enough to get down to The Chocolate Factory this weekend for my thesis advisor Kate's show with the lower lights collective. Her piece, a collaboration with dancer Lily Skove, was absolutely incredible. I don't believe I possess the level of artistic vocabulary to do the piece justice, so I will stop there.

Beyond that, there were two delightful pieces with "performer, sculptor, and generally curious being" Aki Sasamoto that will stick with me for the rest of my life. Potatoes! Potatoes!

If you are in the New York City area and have any tolerance for weirdness/performance art, I highly recommend going to one of the upcoming performances of CRAM at The Chocolate Factory. Just sayin'.

Etiquetas: , , , , ,