IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

viernes, enero 12, 2007

don lennon: imagi-fridays.

DOWNLOAD: DON LENNON- Young People Need Guidance
(Poppy rock tune, off of his new album Radical)
- BUY it - SPACE it - SITE it -

No, this isn't going to be part of my thesis...yet. To gain inspiration for the rest of my project, I went through my house over winter break to find old drawings, school projects, and photographs. The excerpt below was written by me as a 7 year-old on October 15, 1992.

"Joseph's Island"

One day Joseph was walking and he met a witch. The witch gave him a ride to an island. Nobody was there to do some thing. He tried to make a boat, but that did not work. Then he met a friend. The friend left. and Joseph swam back. Then he wanted to go get something to eat and drink. He got Kool Aid and pretzels. He was so happy. He jumped out of his shoes. Everybody cheered.

Some things will never change.

I still love pretzels so much that they make me jump out of my shoes in happiness. It's hereditary...My grandfather loved pretzels so much that he would keep a stash in the front pocket of his shirt.

I still have problems. With punctuation. And punchy sentences. You may have noticed. Possibly.

Unfortunately, some things do change. My imagination. I will never again write a story like that in my lifetime. I've lost that spontaneity. Everybody cheered.

WHAT IS THIS? WHERE ARE THE REGULAR POSTS?

Etiquetas: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

nice new song from Don! loving it, thanks

1/12/2007 12:40 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home