IT'S THE MONEY SHOT!!

working towards an intellectual understanding of booty chatter.

sábado, enero 27, 2007

khia: so excited (hood remix).

download: KHIA- So Excited (Hood Remix) (YSI)
(Dirty, dirty south rap. I mean, very dirty.)
- buy it - space it - wik it now, wik it good -

If I hadn't made it clear before, I'm not-so-secretly obsessed with Khia, the woman behind "My Neck, My Back (Lick It Now)". Her personal version of Janet Jackson's not-so-hit single "So Excited" is one of the reasons I breathe. I can't believe I haven't shared this gem with you before. SHAME.

Etiquetas: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Ok first Janet is not even on her own song, and this "remix" is wack as hell. No diss to Khia she cool, "thug bitches no what i mean".

1/28/2007 1:04 a. m.  
Blogger JJS III said...

Haha, it's not a REMIX of Janet's song...I'm pretty sure she made this because Jermaine Dupri fucked around with her verses on the original.

I mean, how can you say that a line like "Pussy leakin' like a faucet, won't you come and fix it" is "wack as hell"???? If not genius, that line is at least hilarious. Also, it's just kind of gross. FAUCETS.

1/28/2007 3:55 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home